· Go to the tables labeled “Check-In” on the day of the event at Pickell Park as early as 9:00 am until 10:00 am.
· Check-in will be done alphabetically by your last name.
· Turn in your pledge form and pledge funds.
· You will receive your welcome packet and lap card/refreshments voucher.
· T-shirts will be distributed.
· All participants will receive a raffle ticket to be drawn at the end of the walk-a-thon.
· The top three pledge funds turned in on the day of the event will be announced and prizes awarded at the end of the walk-a-thon.
· Await the start of the walk.
· The walk will commence at 10:00 am. There will be an announcement made to start.
· There are six laps of ~0.5 miles each or 3 miles
· Please follow the designated route.
· There will be trash cans available. Please do not litter.
· After each lap, there will be a volunteer to mark your lap card.
· Upon completion, please head to the pavilion area for wrap-up ceremonies.
· You may present your lap card for refreshments at anytime at the designated table.
· If at any time medical assistance is required, please notify a walk-a-thon volunteer or go directly to the medical table.
· HAVE FUN!!!!